There's Something Strange About Hurricane Milton

 There’s something unusual about Hurricane Milton. You know my buddy Chad Riley, right? Well, he just sent me a text, and I’m going to read it to you. I’ll put it on the screen now. 

He says, "I have two sources, boots on the ground, both working for power companies. They’re telling me that higher-ups are in panic mode and are downplaying Hurricane Milton. It’s going to be stronger than a Category 5 when it hits, but they don’t even have a scale for anything higher. They’re calling it a 'Cat 5 plus.'”

This is an absolutely incredible storm. It’s dropped 50 millibars in just 10 hours, which is insane. Maximum sustained winds are already at 160 mph, and it’s still gaining strength over the Gulf of Mexico. The seas are extremely warm, feeding this monster hurricane. 

Think about it—this year alone, we’ve seen so much destruction from hurricanes. Now we’re looking at waves 10 to 15 feet high about to hit Tampa Bay. It reminds me of a Bible verse: Luke 21:25. It says, "There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea."

Are we seeing the fulfillment of prophecy right before our eyes? Turn on the news—what do you see? Catastrophic hurricanes, solar eclipses, global turmoil. It’s all there, just like Jesus spoke about in Luke 21:25: "Signs in the sun, moon, and stars, and distress of nations with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring."

These aren’t just poetic metaphors. They’re real, tangible events happening now. Let’s break it down, starting with Hurricane Milton.

@awakenasleepsheep6000 -- I live in Bradenton, Fl and am 75 miles south of Tampa, we are staying as we have no way out. Our car broke down and is in the shop. I am PRAYING FOR EVERYONE IN THIS STORM'S PATH. I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PRAY FOR ALL OF US IN THIS STORM'S PATH!!! I really appreciate any PRAYERS SENT OUR WAY!!! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! πŸ™πŸ©·πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Edgar Cayce Predicts for 2024 Shocks Everyone!