Pictures That Reveal A World Never Before Seen.. (Something Amazing I Discovered)

In my latest video, I talk about some amazing things I discovered in these old pictures.  I talk about a number of amazing cathedrals, such as the Cologne Cathedral in Germany and a number of other cathedrals and buildings that are beautiful architecture.  Regarding their architecture, you see some amazing features on these old buildings and cathedrals, and I talk about their function.  

Also, in this video, I talk about how Nobel Prize physicist Richard Feynman discussed something related to these old building and cathedral structures that may explain why they were designed the way they were.  

Last, I show a number of pictures from other old cathedrals and buildings from around the world, including from Chicago, Germany, Calcutta and other locations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast on Thursday, September 12th, and one of the discussions struck a chord with me.

Does Faith and Beliefs Require Scientific Empirical Evidence of Giants or is Faith in God Enough