Former top Clinton adviser calls for an internal probe of ABC for rigging the debate against Trump.

JUST IN: Former top Clinton adviser calls for an internal probe of ABC for rigging the debate against Trump.


Former adviser to Bill & Hillary Clinton Mark Penn says ABC needs to launch an investigation to search for an effort of "rigging the outcome" of the debate.

"I actually think they should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don't know how much of this was planned in advance," Penn said to @jsolomonReports.

"I don't know what they told the Harris campaign."

"I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate."

"I think the situation demands nothing less than that."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast on Thursday, September 12th, and one of the discussions struck a chord with me.

Does Faith and Beliefs Require Scientific Empirical Evidence of Giants or is Faith in God Enough