Opening A Huge 64-Year-Old Can of Fruit Cocktail

 Opening up this 64-year-old container of dehydrated fruit, you can hear that a bit of it is loose, but most of it is stuck together, as dehydrated fruit often is—sticky, unlike freeze-dried. I thought shaking it would break it apart more, but it’s coming apart slowly. I remember when I bought this four years ago, shaking it made it feel like everything inside had come apart. I can’t wait to get this open and show you the really cool label from the early 1960s. This stuff is basically fruit cocktail mix, but it needs to be soaked in water overnight. I wonder if it’ll still be good. I think it actually might be, considering that a few years ago, maybe four, I opened something similar from the shelf, and it was fine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast on Thursday, September 12th, and one of the discussions struck a chord with me.

Does Faith and Beliefs Require Scientific Empirical Evidence of Giants or is Faith in God Enough