ðŸšĻI Think I Was Poisoned- Buying WATERMELON 🍉 - Be Cautious!

 @pamelas1561 -- This has been going on longer than we think. About 6 years ago, I bought a watermelon for my chickens who loved them. The first chicken ate a bite and after that avoided it. No one else would come near it. Animals know. They know!

@tinamincheski2195 -- My daughter is a fine gardener.  Last summer she bought a watermelon that didn't taste right so she put it out in the garden.  It didn't compose  at all !  Just laid on the ground looking quite pretty.....for weeks !  There wasn't one insect eating it.  This was in the Phoenix Metro area.... VERY HOT!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast on Thursday, September 12th, and one of the discussions struck a chord with me.

Does Faith and Beliefs Require Scientific Empirical Evidence of Giants or is Faith in God Enough