Buy Chicken NOW, Stockpile Chicken NO REFRIGERATION

| Prepping | Canning Chicken


@ladyhawthorne1 -- I've eaten home canned chicken that was 13 years old and it was wonderful, so 15 years sounds fine to me.  And I would agree with others in the comments, don't leave it in the canner overnight, take it out soon and set on a towel out of a breeze.  Let the jars set still for 12 - 24 hours before removing the rings and thoroughly wash the jars in warm soapy water, rinse and set to dry before labeling and storing.  I've been canning over 35 years in case anyone was wondering.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast on Thursday, September 12th, and one of the discussions struck a chord with me.

Does Faith and Beliefs Require Scientific Empirical Evidence of Giants or is Faith in God Enough