Strong's Number 1823 is Now Lighting up and soon will be Changing the World

I just did a vid on the Shroud of Turin, and I claim it is light which made the image and light is made of 1823 WHITE and BLACK particles. We Separated the Material Black from the Energy White just as Jesus did.

Jesus is PURE LIGHT exploding and that is EXACTLY what was written. 

"Strongs #1823 (same # as Dipole white Particles) ....

"1. properly, to send forth lightning, to lighten.

2. to flash out like lightning, to shine, be radiant: of garments,

What is your opinion on "Mythology".... or the Biblical Texts of all Kinds?

Do you think the worldwide flood and other worldwide events recorded like Giants and Dragons etc. are silly?

My name is Roger Spurr and I discovered Mudfossils and that discovery led to a completely new look at virtually all sciences because we assumed too much and dismissed too much.

My research is completely material based....it supports most all ancient texts in one way or another.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast on Thursday, September 12th, and one of the discussions struck a chord with me.

Does Faith and Beliefs Require Scientific Empirical Evidence of Giants or is Faith in God Enough