Robert De Niro & Joe Pesci Argue Over Trump's Innocence!

There're four programs I used to create this, one was AI, and the others were not. 

The people that you're looking at are real. They are cut out from different talk shows. For example, Joe Pesci's cut out from the David Letterman show from many many years ago. He is not that young today. He's like 40 years older, and Robert de Niro was cut out from 3 weeks ago. A show that he appeared on called The View, he's cut out from there, so they are not AI they are the real people and so is the background where you see de Niro blabbing his mouth off to everybody. That's real too. Happened right after Trump's verdict. So what I did is obviously cloned the voices to sound as close to the real guys as possible. I think I did a good job on that. They sound pretty accurate. Not exactly but pretty accurate, nothing is perfect, and the lip syncing to the words I wanted them to say. I usually put a disclaimer at the front of the video, but I forgot to do it in this one. I was in a hurry to get it out and forgot to do that but at least at the end I made Joe Pesci thank celebrity recreations which is my other channel that I upload my videos to first, and then to this one, and I also made him thank Chris Dallas for putting this together and doing an awesome job. So he tells you right there that it's put together. It's not real. But thank you to everyone for dropping by and watching the video. Regardless who's side you're on, I appreciate the support.

The entire trial was a sham and Trump will be exonerated! This was a jury pool made up of 85 to 90% anti-Trump people. Not pro-anybody, just anti-Trump! Judge Merchant, that fricking prick donated to Biden's campaign in 2020 to beat Trump. He didn't even recuse himself from the fricking trial! That alone is grounds for an appeal or dismissal let alone a shitload of other things! Plus, trump has his immunity case being litigated right now at Supreme Court  and they'll have a decision by mid-july and there's no way they're gonna vote against it because that will affect every future president as well so that ain't happening, not in a million years, this is all BULLSHIT imo until that decision comes out, and when it does he will be exonerated of all charges even if Biden doesn't wanna pardon him who gives a shit! Trump knows he's on his own fighting against the corrupt LEFT the bloody DEMOCRATS!

A misdemeanor turned into 34 felonies! The justice system being weaponized! So fucking stupid! The 34 counts were just 34 different cheques that were signed to pay back Cohen! Hush money payments are NOT illegal! You can pay someone and say "Hey, don't tell anyone!" It's just a contract!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog