💥ARE YOU DIABETIC? 💥

💥Here's Your New Substitute Bread! 💥


💯Avocado Bread! 💯


YouTube Commentators - 


@nakeasimone13

4 days ago (edited)

The way he stepped back and said “hold on” convinced me to try this!!

Imma make this tomorrow thanks for sharing


@deborahmatsushita1844

2 days ago

I had to try it!!! Wow it’s great! I can now cut back on regular bread! Best for diabetics!


@sharonfowler8970

2 weeks ago

Oh wow!!  Just made this and I am blown away at the taste.  I used sharp cheddar cheese and seasoned with some onion and garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper flakes.......thank you for the recipe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London’s Labour Party Mayor Sadiq Khan is urging Americans not to reelect Donald Trump in what is a clear example of foreign election interference.